In the increasingly competitive world of medical training, Pediatrics ranks in the top five choices for specialization. In order to pass the Boards, doctors must be able to master key words, concepts, and difficult information. Kaplan Medical's Master the Boards: Pediatrics, written by noted Pediatrics and Neonatology expert William Cvetnik, is a capstone review of all the information a doctor must know to pass the Pediatric Boards exam.
Focused on the the most important test-like concepts and questions, Master the Boards: Pediatrics has everything you need to excel on the American Board of Pediatrics Exam.
• Exam-focused organization by disease
• A full chapter on well-child care—no other book has this!
• Key words in each chapter feature tools to recognize the problem diagnostically
• Associations with related conditions
• Next steps in management
• Best initial diagnostic tests
• Most accurate diagnostic test
• Best initial therapy
• Most effective therapy
• Long-term problems